A website task is to deliver a major chunk of information for the user mainly in the format of company product, literature, resources, service categories, FAQs, blogs & many other. It is the combination of all these pieces of information that makes any website demanding & most prone to visit by the user base. But if we talk about microsites or micro website, they are kind of different & brings a real difference to any marketing strategy, know why:
1. Micro-websites are aimed at delivering the most high-impact messages with optimum keyword densities, superlative & niche-oriented content. This allows such sites to rank higher in the search pages than the comprehensive web pages.
2. These sites hosts keyword rich domain names and the geo-targeted keywords which helps it to jump on top of the SERPs, it is a great choice for brands that houses & focuses on delivering of one single product.
3. These sites as displays the highly targeted message, it gets easier to retract the great amount of traffic to the website. You display only what is visually appealing to the audience & thus a clutter-free website is what the audience demands.
Now you know how a microsite is beneficial for the leads & conversions, let’s learn how to start with micro website development.
1. Grabbing a suitable domain name
The first step is to select a domain name as it will help the site to achieve the desired level of visibility. If you are focused to target the specific area, you may try incorporating that locality’s, city’s or town’s name inside the microsite’s domain name.
So if your website is focused on geographical location focused domain name, you are likely to get good reach in SERPs.
2. Picking the decent hosting name
You need to pick the decent hosting name and set up the DNS for your site. Leave the detailed process to the micro website development companies to get the best outcomes.
3. Focusing on the appealing design work
The next step is to weave down some visually appealing design elements to later convey it to the microsite developers. The quirky stuff is more preferred over the staid professional elements these days.
4. Now write down the effective sales copy
Every word you plan to lay on the website has to be effective, plain & persuasive for the buyers to read. Your copy should house all the information that user base would like to read – that too in a restricted time span. Be subtle & explanatory with the tone of content and add the language that holds to the interest of the audiences. Go for the quirky & out of the box copy rather than old & conventional ones.
5. Build a layout that doesn’t compromise with the navigation experience
Don’t beat around the bushes with the features, content & navigational aspects of your website, keep it smooth, short & to the point. This will add on the great navigation & user experience at the end.